WHAT WE INVEST IN
Pacific Urban Residential is a private, multifamily
investment company seeking to acquire apartment properties in major West Coast
markets. Founded in 1998, Pacific has acquired over 17,000 apartment units
valued at over $2.6 billion. Pacific is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has
additional offices in Los Angeles, CA, Irvine, CA., and Seattle, WA.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- NorCal: Eric Price | firstname.lastname@example.org | 650.842.2291
SoCal: Rory Gardner | email@example.com | 310.474.0514
Seattle: Jesse Mack | firstname.lastname@example.org | 206.973.2325
- PRODUCT TYPE
- INVESTMENT STRATEGIES
- Value Add/Rehab and Core investments.
- Prefer 100+ units; will consider smaller properties in major urban
- In general, not a limitation.
- TARGET MARKETS
- San Francisco Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland MSAs) •
Seattle • Los Angeles County • Ventura County • Orange County • San
- Prefer properties deliverable "free and clear." Have substantial
capability and experience working with sellers to assume existing.
- Will consider properties with managerial or capital deficiency
challenges. Also newer (Class A) stabilized properties or properties in
- TRANSACTION STRUCTURE
- Generally, all cash, no finance contingency. Straightforward contract.
30/30 Due Diligence and Close. Can expedite for unique opportunities.
- BROKER PROTECTION
- Sourcing brokers will be protected and paid on investment